Rumors have been circulating for over a year now about the fate of EDC Las Vegas 2018. Will the location be moved? Will there be camping? Should we expect new dates?
The long anticipated answer has potentially been revealed: EDC Las Vegas will be hosted over Memorial Day Weekend in 2018.
What does this mean for you and your festival squad if its true?
• You won’t have to scramble to make both EDC and Electric Forest work. Having over a month in between festivals means more time (and money) to make both of the bread and butter Insomniac festivals happen.
• Milder weather. Winds are calmer and you can expect slightly cooler temperatures. Sign us up.
• It is a major U.S holiday weekend, so Las Vegas will be expecting larger crowds. Plan accordingly and book those rooms ASAP.
• If transformational festivals also have a place in your heart, you’ll have to make the heartbreaking decision between Lightning in a Bottle and EDC.
• Your wait for next year’s Electric Daisy Carnival is now a month less. Cheers!
Rumors are circulating over Twitter and Reddit. What do YOU think?
And while we are at it… is this the real ticket sale date??