written by Alyssa DiCaterino
What’s the ultimate summer road trip? This right here buddy. The first ever Festival Squad Road Trip will begin on May 5th at Beale Street Music Festival in Tennessee and will end June 18th at Firefly Music Festival in Delaware. Six weeks of hardcore festing; and, thanks to some super awesome vendors, I’ll be festing in style. Shoutout to Nectar Sunglasses and Vibedration for the gear as I make my way through the Eastern part of the U.S.
The full road trip itinerary:
- Beale Street Music Festival (May 5-7 in Memphis, Tennessee)
- Hangout Music Festival (May 19-21 in Gulf Shores, Alabama)
- Boston Calling Music Festival (May 26-28 in Boston, Massachusetts)
- Governors Ball Music Festival (June 2-4 in New York City, New York)
- Firefly Music Festival (June 15-18 in Dover, Delaware)
(Plus a little pit-stop at Madison Square Garden on June 1st!)
If you’re going to any of these fests, be sure to come say hi and keep up with our hashtag #FSroadtrip to see all the crazy stuff we have going on! I’ll also be vlogging this whole adventure, so keep an eye out for a Festival Squad Road Trip After Movie!
Facebook: Festival Squad